Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Clean and tired

Last night we finished up with the photographer from RIT College with his project photos. The girls are part of his photo journalism project. Last time he took a lot of candids, this week he took photos of me cutting and sewing a dress for Rosie and giving all three girls baths, one at a time. 2 hours worth of photos. The girls were tired and clean after he left and I had to work oh hubby's ebay listings. Here's what the girls did while I posted...

First Rosie pushes the back of the lounge chair over and she and Zoey mash down the pillows








I think she's got it flattened to her liking








Yep, she's pretty proud of herself








and very tired








yep, very tired









Meantime Chloe keeps an eye on me









and guess what???? I was so tired I went to bed at 11pm and woke up at 2:30am, stayed up until 5am and then went back to bed until 7:30 am, and I am happy to report....no crying today!

2 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Your girls are so sweet and smart! I'm sure those will be some great pictures. Although, wet Pug is not the most flattering state for a Pug.

Anonymous said...

No shame if you did. Been over a year for me and I still do once in a while.

LOL.......drying three girls off, did you bring in the vacuum cleaner?

Can't wait to see the pics.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails