Thursday, January 26, 2006

Who out there wanted snow???














For those of you out there that wanted snow...come and get it! This was my drive in this morning...at least the first 10 minutes of it. It was snowing less as I traveled south. The drive to work is only 20 minutes, with no expressway travel. Looking at these photos I think it looked like the movie The Shining! It was freezing out too. We have been spoiled by the lack of snow and everyone has to learn to drive all over again. It is supposed to go back up to 40 degrees tomarrow..oh good, my favorite, slush! The girls run outside pee and run right back up on the deck. Even with their hooded coats on...those poor little feet. They are such babies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a VW Beetle huh? I could tell with the red interior. I have a yellow one, with a daisy in the "vase" :-) They are the best cars! Too bad for the snow though, we don't have it here thank God!

Punchbugpug said...

Yeah, I have a beetle. I love it. I have had mine for 7 years! I just turned 75,000 miles. I told my hubby I'm driving it to 200,000 miles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails