Friday, January 06, 2006

Tag Your It

I have been tagged by Ragus' mom:

SEVEN THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE:

1. Spend an entire summer at the beach.
2. Own a beach house.
3. Take a road trip across the US.
4. Retire.
5. Become the artist I aspired to be.
6. Be a grama...(don't get any ideas yet kids!)
7. Learn sign language.

SEVEN THINGS I CAN NOT DO:

1. Fly.
2. East saugsage...ugh!!!!
3. Afford to quit work.
4. Loose weight.
5. Play the piano.
6. Climb a high ladder.
7. Scuba dive.

SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO BLOGGING:

1. More fun than journal writing.
2. Meet crazy people like me.
3. Meet crazier people than me.
4. Read how it is to live in other areas.
5. Get and give advice to all different types of people.
6. Networking aspect.
7. Learning how to actually creat the site.

SEVEN THINGS THAT I SAY MOST OFTEN:

1. Has anyone taken the girls out?
2. Turn that down.
3. Can I get on the computer please?
4. Hurry, good girl potty.
5. I am freaking exhausted.
6. Did you unplug that hair straightner/curling iron?
7. Stop asking me for money.

SEVEN BOOKS I LIKE:

1. Robert Parker (Spenser books)
2. Patricia Cornwell (Kay Scarpetta books)
3. Cape Mayhem by Jane Kelly
4. Unloveable by Henry Holt
5. not good with titles
6. so the above are way more
7. than 7 books!

SEVEN MOVIES I WOULD WATCH AGAIN:

1. Titanic
2. Fried Green Tomatoes
3. Family Stone
4. White Christmas
5. Milo & Otis (heck we bought this for the girls)
6. Home Alone
7. Pirates of the Caribean

SEVEN PEOPLE/DOGS I WANT TO JOIN IN DOING THIS:

1. Zena the Pug
2. Pugley
3. Bubu the Pug
4. Chan the Pug
5. Peaceable Kingdom
6. Brandi
7. Max & Buddy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails