Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Busy Day

Yes, I did manage to make it ON TIME to all my appointments today. The eye doctor's was crazy, but I got my exam, my new contacts, paid and left....drove home, picked up Chloe and made it to the Vet ON TIME. Chloe was not impressed. The whole anal gland thing was not very fun in her book. She behaved very well, but oh, the look on her face. I then had the vet check her ears. Hubby said she kept scratching at them. Turns out she has yeast infection in her right ear. The vet cleaned it out and then gave me medicine for it...9 days worth. From the vet I drove home, put away dishes, folded a load of wash, and then left for my pedicure/manicure. My daughter was working tonight. I took my camera, but no one there wanted to be a part of my photo shoot, which is probably okay since I still can't post a photo tonight! DARN. Guess I'll have to post my pedicure/flip flop photo later!

1 comment:

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

I'm thinking we need to have the boys anal glands expressed. When we take them in the car one or the other usually "scents." It's a really musky doggie smell - is that the anal glad stuff? Everyone says it smells really bad, but it's not a horrible smell to me, just very strong, so I don't know if that's what it is or not.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails