Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunny at last








Finally, a nice sunny day. The girls enjoyed playing around in the kitchen and napping in the sun.

They have a great time playing together and are all exhausted at day's end.
The scrapbook seminar went well. I'm progressing good on my projects. The hotel was nice, even though I hardly slept. Came home with a terrible headache, which I hear is going around. Nothing, and I do mean nothing touches it..ugh. Forced myself to go out to Chinese with the hubby. The waiter brought me WonTon soup, even though I didn't ask for it. Gave hubby all the noodles and just had the broth, followed that up with Sesame Shrimp (which I took most of home). Went home and straight to bed. Thankfully that darn headache was gone this morning.
Did a little sewing tonight. Made the first of the "spring fling" dresses for the girls. Stay posted to see these adorable "flowers".

3 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh Girls be Good for your Momma she needs to rest her achy head. You girls are sure something special, You momma has a pounding head ache but yet still goes ahead to make you pretty girls outfits for spring....you have a good Mom!

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see the Spring Dresses! You are so creative! Pugs photograph so well in the sun dont they? Your three look so adorable napping together. I guess they are getting used to Rosie pretty well now huh?

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Ah, there is nothing like lying in the sun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails