Wednesday, March 22, 2006

And of course mugs too!










My Pug item collection moves in many directions. As my previous post shows, I especially love Pug art. I love how different artists capture their beautiful faces. Many of the things I have I received as gifts. The items I buy for myself are usually one unusual or one of a kind. Then I spotted the mugs.....I mean doesn't everyone need enough mugs to serve coffee to a small Pug loving Army? When I ordered these through Danbury Mint, I guess I didn't read the small print...18 mugs???? I had no idea there were this many! Wow, thank goodness I just received and paid for the last shipment!

3 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Wow that is a lot of Pug Mugs! Geeze you are going to have a Coffee party with all our Pug Bloggers! How fun would that be?!!!

Punchbugpug said...

I think a coffee party would be great! Of course, we'd have to all have our Pugs there too.

Pugley said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah...
You just had to put my 1 pug mug to shame didn't ya. You just had to one up me x10! LOL Just kidding. Love you guys!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails