Thursday, March 02, 2006

Missing you...........



Remembering mom on her birthday
I miss you....always

CLB - 03-02-1939 to 11-12-2000



From Mom to me on 2-12-1987......

Were I not your mother -
I would wish to be your friend
Share whatever might you bother
Follow close your lifestream's trend
As you true, your truest friend,
Such as angels would you send.

One I part from shape and form,
Freed from all relatedness
Do not grieve, but bless the Norm-
From my new etherealness
May I, hope I, bless you, bless
Our here - togetherness.

3 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Nothing is like a Mothers love, I am sure she is dearly missed. Chloe, Zoey and Rosie have a wonderful Guardian Angel looking out for them....Great Poem did she write this to you?

Punchbugpug said...

It was a loss like no other. My mom had me when she was 17 and we were like sisters. I saw and/or talked with her every day. Sometimes I still find myself going to the phone to call her. I don't think she wrote the poem, I never asked. She gave it to me done as calligraphy and framed for Valentine's Day that year. I displayed it at her funeral.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Very touching..( got me teary eyed) I work at a funeral home and I see alot of framed poems and letters written by loved ones who have passed on... it is touching.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails