Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday!

Off to another scrapbooking overnight! Woohoo! Leaving work at 3pm today, off to the hotel to check in, unload supplies, then off to dinner before starting the evening of "scraping". We can work until 1am if we want, but I ususally take leave at 11pm to settle in. Up at 7am, to breakfast, and then another full day. I feel good about making these books for my kids. Hopefully after this weekend I will be well on my way to finishing this HUGE project. I have mixed feelings while working on these books, they've grown up so fast. Suggestion for those of you thinking about starting for your new babies...stay organized, even if it's with a folder or large envelope. Separate by year, mark your photos....you think you'll never forget. Well I'm here to tell you, that you do! I have also done a scrapbook for the girls.....my own keepsake for myself. I have done so much with them and gone so many places and met so many people, that I am now on their second book too!

1 comment:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

You are one busy lady! Do you think you will have Rosie Withdrawals? Chloe and Zoey too of course. enjoy you scrapbook workshop! I just started scrap booking........so fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails