Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Weekend - Father's Day

Well, here it is Tuesday already. The weekend started out Saturday morning with P going fishing at 6am! Just as I predicted. I got out my scrapbooking and craft supplies to make my Father's Day canvas for my dad.




I think it turned out pretty nice.

Upon his return from fishing, I made P breakfast and then he went GOLFING....I think Father's Day has become a "weekend" instead of a day around our house! I took a walk around camp with the neighbor and then went back and made the curtains for the shed and then scrapbooked. When P came back from golfing we went fishing/boating, ate dinner and then he went FISHING AGAIN!!!! This time he took Chloe. I hear "they" caught a ton of fish....hmmmmm. Rosie and I took a walk to the beach. Saturday night we watched some tv and I scrapbooked some more and got pages ready for this week's scrap night. Sunday morning was the Father's Day breakfast at the pavillion. Dads ate free...lol, I spent $3! We got back and I packed up my scrap/craft stuff and my dad and A arrived, C arrived a bit later. We all went off on the boat. Took a drive to the next bay and then back to fish. We had a lot of fun. Back to camp for dinner. We left around 8:30pm. I think P had a good Father's Day Weekend.

Yesterday P filled in on my BIL's golf league and I took a long walk with my friend. We walked into the village, past the coffee shop and instead ate Chinese...it was crazy, then back to the coffee shop and the walk home. Well, at least we walked 4 1/2 miles, even if we did eat Chinese!

My SIL is driving in for lunch today and then tonight...scrapbooking night. I'm working on my Cape May scrapbook. It is all our vacations to there over the last 30 years!!! I am up to 2004. It would be nice to get 2005 and 2006 done before August when we go again!

7 comments:

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

What a great weekend you had. Our "the mom" loves to scrapbook also. You are sooooo organized. Love the canvas you made. xoxoPugsley, Buster and Cricket

AM said...

That canvas looks so great! Sounds like a great weekend. :)

kristie said...

your canvas is great! i love that idea...so creative. good luck getting caught up on your cape may scrapbook.

Leah said...

I love the canvas! You should share some of your scrapbook pages with us sometime, too. I would love some new ideas!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Great job on the father's day canvas! Sounds like you all had a nice weekend!

Priscilla said...

I would love to scrapbook and some of my friends do. I just haven't picked up that craft yet.

I love to see what you're doing.

Michele said...

The canvas for your Dad looks great. I like the way you have a helper at the table with you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails