Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Puppia Harness


Whenever I'm out with the GANG, I get asked about our Puppia Harnesses. From my comments I also see that Riley's family is thinking about getting him a bigger size and was wondering what I thought.


First, let me say I like the way they look. Although they do seem to collect a lot of Pug hair! I do find that the black strap on the ones I have seems somewhat stiff and has taken to rolling a bit. We have to keep Rosie's on very tight and she can stop dead in her tracks and pull the whole harness right over her head! Zoey and Chloe seem to do fine in theirs. Chloe is wearing a large and has no trouble. Zoey and Rosie wear mediums and they seem to fit fine.
I have also found that when Rosie rough houses with Zoey, she can actually undo the clip on Zoey's!

6 comments:

Leah said...

Daisy and Rosie shoulg get together....they would be quite the pair! Daisy has done that same thing a few times when out walking in her Puppia--stopped or backed up quickly and pulled hers right over her head! But you are right, they do garner a lot of attention!

Pyrite said...

Good to know it is not just Pyrite who can pull off a Puppia! If you ever find a harness that nobody can get out of please let us know! We have spent a small fortune trying to keep Houdini secure!

Your pics are great and glad the gang enjoyed the weekend at the lake!

Cheers

Michele said...

I love my Puppia harness. Medium was snug so we settled on a large to grow into. It works really well for us but sneaking out is still possible... for now.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

I know what you mean about the harnesses collecting pug fur...Belle's look like a wool sweater on the inside. LOL

I get asked alot too....

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hey those Puppia Herness look so nice! I want one!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Thanks for the advice! Woman is thinking about getting me one of those!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails