Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A, B, C, D.....

This morning, after the early Rosie wake-up call, I thought I'd do an early post. After adding a couple of new blog friends to my sidebar, I thought...hmmmm, maybe I should alphabetize my blog friends. I have been jealous seeing them neatly displayed on other blogs and just hadn't taken the time. So, today no post...just a wonderful, alphabetized list of friends. Funny how silly little things can make you feel better. Maybe tonight I'll clean that cupboard under the sink...

4 comments:

AM said...

Well, look at me! Im in the #1 spot! :)))))) Oh, sure- it's because you alphatized your list, but I think it is fitting... :)

Priscilla said...

Good Job!
I'm cleaning out my pot pantry this weekend. And the cubbord under my bathroom sink.

Nesting, it's a beautiful thing.

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Can you come over and clean out our cupboard when you're finished? LOL. Woofers, Pugsley, Buster and Cricket

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Wow..you wanna come up here and brush your burst of energy on me?? I have a lot of cubbords and junk drawers thet need a good cleaning!I just feel up to it....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails