Friday, June 01, 2007

Another photo gig


Do you think she heard me talking to the photo studio about her "shoot" today? You may remember the girls did a photo shoot last year for a pet supply company. Well, we got another call and for this one they have to try on clothes....haha, like that's a problem for this family. Except, we don't know what size outfits there will be to try on. We're hoping something fits one of them! Unfortunately, Marty will not be a candidate as black Pugs are hard to photograph. So, I'm taking (some would say wasting) a half days vacation today to pick up the girls and C and be to the test at 1pm.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

That's sounds so fun. I hope that they get their pictures in something! I wish they would photo Marty! I bet that would be a great picture of him done in some strong lighting. I hope he doesn't worry when he's left home alone. Have a great weekend up there!!!

SimoneladybugKnits said...

That's so cool!!!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Wasting? No way! That's the coolest thing ever!!

Leah said...

Hey guys, we tagged you over at our blog! You are supposed to post pictures of your celebrity look-alike!

AM said...

That is SO FABULOUS! I cant wait to hear how it went! I would take vacation time for that too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails