Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday Frenzy

Friday's are usually pretty crazy for me. I work until 4pm, then drive home, pack up and off we go to the lake. I find myself getting VERY anxious every Friday right around 2:00pm...mentally ticking off the items I need to do, things to take, etc. As summer progresses more of our "stuff" is at the lake and the packing becomes less, except for the "craft lady". This weekend I am taking 1) Cape May scrapbook I am working on...this includes all the supplies I think I might need to work on it 2) Father's Day canvas project - something I need to finish by tomarrow afternoon! 3) sewing machine - yep I'm dragging along the sewing machine to make curtains for our shed. Don't LAUGH!!!! Yes, our shed will have curtains, in a nice "fishing" themed fabric I have from a quilt I made. I know what your all thinking...how does she think she's going to get all this done! Well, once we get there, around 7pm, P will unload the truck and RUN to the boat to fish until dark. That gives me a couple of hours...plenty of time for project #3 the curtains and to start project #2 Father's Day canvas, which I may actually be able to finish also. Then tomarrow morning P will get up at the crack of dawn and go fishing again...so, I can scrapbook, walk, visit, sleep, read, whatever my heart desires! I will try to actually take photos of my "projects" to share.

Off to frenzy!

PS I did clean the cupboards under the sink in kitchen last night, the glass cupboard, and the dish cupboard, and finished my laundry!!! It must be that vitamin D....lol

5 comments:

AM said...

YOu're getting a lot done!

Cant wait to hear more about this Father's Day Canvas!

Sandy said...

Sounds like fun crafts to work on! How about that bakery up there? Show me the sugar!

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Have a great fun filled weekend. xoxoPugsley, Buster and Cricket

Michele said...

I think I need some of that vitamin D. My Fridays are about much the same getting ready for trailer weekends. I'm loving it though. So far I've finished two books. Enjoy your summers they go by way to quickly but I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that.

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hey! Do you see how the humans make their lives so "easy"? You didn't learn anything from us! Sleep, sleep… eat, poop, sleep, pee, play, play.
Kisses!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails