Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Barktoberfest at Lollypop Farm - 9-30-06

The girls and I are putting on our sneakers and walking in the Barktoberfest fundraiser. This is our second year walking. Last year I only had Chloe and Zoey, so this year should be VERY interesting with 3! Our team has already raised over $1,000!!! Poor little me is feeling bad about not raising a lot towards our group's total. I'm not a great one for asking for money for things, I always hated it when the kids had to sell stuff for school! Yuck. Anyhow we saw that ljc fyi has been doing a little fundraising over on her site and my girls want to beat Oscar with fundraising. If you'd like to sponser Chloe, Zoey and Rosie here is our link: http://www.lollypop.org/punchy

Any amount is appreciated in support of all these animals.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Good luck Girls!!!! I hope you three reach your goal!!

Punchbugpug said...

Wow...thanks RPM for your generous donation! We were thinking a couple of dollars would be nice. You are very generous to animals! We think our goal is in sight!

Sandy said...

PUnchy, since I don't have "human children" it's a little easier for me to sponsor the pugs!!! You're so welcome!!! Hope you all have a beautiful day of it.

.:*PugLove*:. said...

Enjoy the walk! What a great cause! Your daughter looks to be enjoying having her hands full with all those pugs, I would that's for sure :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails