Friday, May 07, 2010

Tomarrow!!!!!


Please note the "rain or shine"!!!! Weather is calling for showers and high winds! Grrrrrr...... Let's just hope people have time to join us, walk, shop and grab a bite to eat before they blow away!
If anyone would like to donate to the walk, please let me know and I'll send you my paypal link. I think I'm ready, at least everything is stacked up in the den ready to be put in the car tomarrow morning!
Funds from the walk are going to GreenMountainPugRescue, NortheastBostonTerrierRescue and if they show up....HappyTailsAnimalShelter will also get a donation. 100% of all monies collected will be distributed! Last year we raised over $1800!!!! Please cross your paws we can at least meet that goal and perhaps even surpass it!

3 comments:

Smushie Ranch said...

Oh, best of luck you guys! We're hoping no rain or wind. We know a lot about wind our corner of the world too.

Stella, Gunther and Betty

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh!! We will be doing the no rain or wind dance!! Good luck and have funs!!

((hugs))
the puggas

the teacher's pets said...

Oh, I sure hope the Wiggle Waggle Walkathon was a success! I wish I knew about it earlier but my mom is sometimes too slow at getting around to read everybuddy's blog posts! I think it would've been fun to walk with my favorite breed of all time (in case you are wondering, pugs are my favorite!) and I have 3 very close pug furriends so far! yippee!
By the way, I mentioned you in my newest blog post about the FLOPPY-EARED CAPTION CONTEST! Your picture is on there for all the world to see!
-Xoxo-Daisy the Coonhound

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails