Tuesday, May 11, 2010

a surprise...

I have a friend who is pretty much as crazy as I am...although her craziness goes to Boston Terriers. She has a HUGE heart and helps work our Pug events and gets involved in all local animal fundraisers. She even hosts weekly playdates in her own backyard. We meet once a week for lunch and last week she surprised me with this.....


This is SO special to me - she made this for me. As one who creates, it is VERY special to me to receive something someone else has made for me!!!


7 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

It is fantastic!

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

It's PUGTASTIC! She did a fine job.

Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo & Uncle Puppy

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh, Punchy!!

What a great gift your friend made for you!!
It is beautiful!!

~Pugga Mommy

the teacher's pets said...

Hello....When I looked at the pottery I immediately thought of a Manchester, NH, artist who creates just about the same pottery....or is it THE SAME pottery? It's called www.musewarepottery.com by Sherree Burlington. Is this the same artist?
Either way, that is a wonderful piece of art there!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi punchy!
oh i just love it!
what a wonderful gift and friend!
xoxoox
m & e

The Devil Dog said...

That is beautiful. What a wonderful gift.

Roxy

kristie said...

that's really nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails