Saturday, May 15, 2010

Smaller models needed....

Seriously mom, you don't think I can get this on, do you?Don't think I'm going to embarres myself and try...I either need to get myself a Chihauhua...or....a puppy! I've been adding some items to my etsy shop this week in anticipation of the SewMamaSew event coming up on Monday (be sure to check back on Monday!). A couple of the new items are MUCH SMALLER dresses than I usually make. I had fun doing them and hope to do many more in the future.

6 comments:

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

We have a puppy...its a boy but no one has to know that now do they!


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

Those Elgin Pugs said...

AWWW!!! You poor girls!!

We would love to come model them for you, but we are afraid that we would be in 'dat same predicament!!

Sorrys~

But 'dose dresses your Momma made are so gorgeous and she is very talented!

xoxo, Josie & Izzy (Anakin says hi too, but he doesn't wear dresses)

Sandy said...

Those dresses are so so cute. Love the Cow Jumped Over the Moon! I don't know too many of our kind that could wear that size!

Smushie Ranch said...

Ruh roh. We thinks your mom needs to start sewing for the plus sized models... BOL!

Anonymous said...

haha send them my way and Indy can model... then I will mail them back! :)

kristie said...

those are so tiny! and cute. i love the cow fabric.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails