Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's good to win...right?

It looks like I won the "messiest sewing room" contest that Girlville and I had this week. I am not sure that is a good thing, but appreciate all your nice comments about it! I did start picking up and it is looking MUCH BETTER....better until I start sewing...again! I think honestly when I only had a sewing corner...I was much neater. I tend to expand to my space.


In other news it seems we are having a bit of Spring weather here. The high today is supposed to be 59 degrees. We can see grass again....and mud, lots of mud. Also the road are just horrible with potholes. Seriously you could really damage your car!

Last week when I took Chloe to the vet I dropped off a couple of dresses for one of the vet techs. She does a lot with rescue and I wanted to give her a couple of the smaller dresses for her little girls. The other tech took one look and immediately asked to put a dress on a Pitt puppy she is fostering. See any breed can wear a dress!!!! I am trying to imagine this "little" girl grown up in a seersucker dress....NOT.

PS - Stay tuned Flat Puglet arrived at our house and we will be sharing his adventures soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha My roommate has a pitbull and I cannot imagine Roxy in a dress at all! :)

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

AW! That Pitt puppy looks sooo cute in a Punchy dress! :)
xo

Tweedles -- that's me said...

tee hee hee
that adorable dress looked so cute on that baby pit.
love
tweedles

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

The little pup looks fabulous! You do such nice work on all the dresses you sew.


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo & Bonnie the foster

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails