Monday, March 22, 2010

Because it's Monday......

and everyone needs a laugh on Monday..... So you see...just because I create fashion....doesn't mean I have it!

I stole these flannel pants from P many years ago...there was this tiny little hole in the knee.....it got bigger. Then I went to put them on and OPPS - I put my whole foot through the hole. The hanging fabric became bothersome, SO....I ripped the leg off and continued about my business. P thought you should all see that I am TRULY NOT PERFECT!!! Personally I think the look on Rosie's face says it all!!!!

Happy Monday!!!

6 comments:

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Haha those are great pants/shorts. :)
Hope you have a great Monday!
xo

Sandy said...

You make me laugh first thing in the morning! Tell me that doesn't feel weird walking around like that!

kristie said...

you are too funny!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome!!
As long as you don't leave the house in them... lol

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Yeah Rosie is saying:

Really, I'm not with this lady.

The Devil Dog said...

I respectfully refuse to comment on the grounds that it may incriminate me. Or mom.

Roxy

Bwhahahahahaahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails