Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How we (I) spent Chloe's prize money....

Back in January I entered Chloe in the Pawhaus Pet Boutique "Best Dressed" contest. Happily she was a winner of $50 worth of merchandise in their shop!

Here is how she (I) spent her money!
Shampoo....smells SO nice! I had used this shampoo before and LOVED it. I was happy to see it for sale in the shop! The conditioner was an extra "freebie"!
Cool-It Bandanas.....I've always wanted to try these!
Rosie begged for this new toy!
You all know with our many outfits hangers are always needed! I am embarressed to say 36 hangers weren't enough! YIKES!!!!
The ultimate dog toy.....a ball that talks (with your own recorded message) AND dispenses treats! We gave this to Charlie! He is now driving C nuts with it on a daily basis!!!
Pop over to Pawhaus and see what they have to offer!!!! There are TONS of unique items!!!!
Happy Shopping!

8 comments:

Manda Girl said...

Thanks Punchy!!! I'm glad you loved everything ;)

Becky said...

They have some very nice things for your pets! Good shopping buys you got there!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Hi! I think Pugapolooza is May 15th or 16th this year. If you are going to be in this area these dates just let me know. This is my 3rd time helping out and its at a dog park in Norfolk.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

That is some great loot!

Anonymous said...

We have a cool it bandana and i love it. Gus doesn't exactly slow down in the summer so it's perfect for him although he wears indy's pink one!

Pam said...

how cute are those hangers!

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

You are a real fine shopper!


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

The Devil Dog said...

Those look like some great items. I bet you will enjoy them a lot.

Roxy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails