Monday, January 07, 2008

Back...at last



I hadn't realized that coming back would actually take "back ground" work by me. Email accounts, programs, re-installations. Finding where things go, etc. Thankfully we have a great computer guy! He charged us a ton less than we anticipated paying..woohoo! Of course, he is my bosses nephew and does our office networking, but still a great find.

Anyhow back to BLOGGING for real..photos, videos, my own hard drive. Sweet.


I didn't take a lot of photos during my week of no hard drive. I think maybe my own hard drive was out of sync too, but here's a little of what went on around here.


Chewing...

more chewing...
waiting for water (notice the dual bowl....messy drinkers around our house)

Surfing on borrowed laptop...

Cold.....
Wearing the magic Valentines Beads. I only have one strand of these and I let the furry ones take turns wearing them. You never know who'll have them on. This may have been Zoey's third time, she loves them. You say what's magic about them? It's magical that I actually come across them every year!


The front porch tree changes for Valentine's Day....
Lights off.....


Lights on.....

14 comments:

Pam said...

I love your tree!! It looks great!

Pugalicious said...

Well happy Monday!!! Glad to see your weekend was full of fun things..

kristie said...

i love the tree...it makes the one i'm putting together look downright pathetic! can i get at turn at wearing the magic valentine beads????

Frances Louise said...

That's so cool -- you have a Valentine's Day tree!

Love the beads . . . us girls love jewelry in any shape or form.

Magnolia Sun said...

Good idea to put the bowl in another bowl, mine make a mess too. I like your V tree and of course the beads look very pretty.

Priscilla said...

OOOOO the tree! Awesome. I think I'll swipe your idea and keep one of our little trees up all year. I gots lots of space to fill.

AM said...

I love the tree. That is such a great idea!

Our dogs are messy drinkers too. It's either soak the rug I keep the dishes on or wipe up puddles. Neither option is great.

Sandy said...

I'm glad you are back and with pictures. Mine were always dripping a ton of water on the floor after drinking. sometimes I would put a towel under the bowl. Sugar doesn't drip too much at all. I love your tree and the beads...looks real festive there.

The Devil Dog said...

Glad your computer is back and that it did not cost you an arm and a leg. There is nothing like not having your computer.

Roxy

Leah said...

Welcome back! We have messy drinkers here, too. Thank goodness for tile floors. And I have that very same laptop! You should get one.....you can blog all over the house. I love your Valentine's tree!

Nevis said...

Wow...the "double" bowl idea is brilliant! My pug is the messiest eater. Why does he spill all his food onto the floor and then eat it off the floor? Crazy fat little puggie!

Shannon said...

I love that you have a Valentine's tree! It looks awesome!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Hooray! You're back!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Love the V-Day tree idea! Whitney has a Pink one. Maybe I should do that fir her room? would'ya mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails