I'm not big into the whole resolution thing, but following in the post of Girlville here are nine things for me....
1. Continue to purge myself of unwanted and unneeded items in my house.
When I change over my closet twice a year, I already donate the stuff that I have not worn, can not wear, will never wear again. I allow myself a couple of dream items...that's it! I want to continue to do this.
In 2008 I discovered "Crafts Bits N Pieces". It is a store run by the Senior Living Counsel in the town I work in. They take lots of different items. Pretty much if you find it in Joannes/Michaels they'll take it there! I have worked in getting my craft area cleared of the projects I no longer have interest in, never liked doing, or just have and don't want. I have streamlined myself to sewing/scrapbooking and painting. That's enough! Some of you were recipients of some of my stuff. Hope you put it to use!!!!
2. Cook more. P is a big steak and potatoes guy. Now that it is the two of us most of the time, I'm trying to get him to try different things and get both of us to eat better!
3. Get back to walking! 2008 was NOT a good walking year for me! I used to walk 4 miles a day. I seriously want to get back to that!
4. Loose weight. I have not been good to myself the past couple of years!
5. Travel to one new city. This should be easy with bloggy meetup!
6. Raise $5000 for Pugs! Continue to spread the word about Pug Rescue!
7. Redo our bedroom! I had to have at least one home improvement on my list!
8. Save money! This could prove interesting with a wedding coming up in the Fall.
9. Get another Pug....heck, a girl can dream, right???