Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Fat Tuesday - Super Tuesday

I should have realized today was "Fat Tuesday" when I was trying to button my pants this morning.....

I have been VERY busy....just ask the Pugs. They are having a hard time napping when they keep trying to follow me around. The did corner me for most of the Super Bowl, which I amazingly did watch with P. I never really got into football, being a hockey fan and all, but I did enjoy the closeness of the game and I even yelled a couple of times. Rosie enjoyed the dog commercial, I liked the dancing lizards and the screaming animals (tire commercial)....I'm just weird like that, but the screamed and the Pugs barked and we laughed.

In other news I found a strange thing in our dog food this weekend....I am writing the company and taking the bag back to Petsmart....we'll see what happens.

I have done a lot of sorting, cleaning, throwing out....I no longer have 7 junk drawers in the kitchen WOO HOO to that.

I need to vote on the way home. I doubt any candidates will be in my neighborhood, so I don't have to worry about looking good for CNN cameras.

I have to step up the laptop search as P has claimed the desktop in "his" office as HIS.

THE END

7 comments:

Pam said...

I should have had you come over and clean out the kitchen drawers in my house that need sorting. I think that's been on my list for weeks now.
I bet it feels awesome to have thos eempty and clean now.

Frances Louise said...

Wow, Mommy is impressed that you were able to clean out your junk drawers . . . she doesn't think she could have done that.

Daddy also is a big hockey fan, but since Mommy was watching the Superbowl (rooting for the NY Giants, of course), we watched also. I LOVED that Gatorade commercial with the black lab. I was barking at the screen the entire time!

Hmm, wonder what was in the dog food bag . . .

My parents are kind of nostalgic about the elections -- Alaska has so few delegates, nobody campaigns here. We have just seen two TV ads so far . . .

AM said...

Happy to see a post! I was just about to call out the search and rescue team to find you! ;0

What did you find in your dog food??

Nevis said...

Ugh. I don't even want to LOOK in my junk drawer. Terry took to heart the term "junk" and there is everything under the sun in that drawer.

Sandy said...

You made Aunt Sue and I have a good laugh when your Fat Tuesday comment. It's fat tuesday every day here! I don't like you being so busy that you can't post more often...go get a new laptop and waste time on here instead of cleaning up around your house!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

LOL! Your day has been a whirlwind :)

Page said...

Yes, Sela hates it too when I'm busy because then she is "forced" to follow me around! Sometimes I think I hear her sigh in frustration..."Let me take a nap, mom!" Winston, on the other hand, gave up YEARS ago and just lays around without following me...and I kinda miss when he did follow me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails