Saturday, April 08, 2006

Go Raiders!

Last night was the opening game for the Rochester Raiders Arena Football team. As I previously posted my daughter is a cheer/dance for the team. I apologize to Stiner as to not getting permission to post these photos taken at the game....there is no link on his website! I'll have to say sorry to him at the next game! My brother-in-law actually owns the team and this is his dream come true. He had a real replica pirate ship built for the players to come off of and the girls to cheer on. The crowd last night was awesome and they won. Let's hope the fever continues!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wow, those are beautiful girls! I liek the black and silver or white colors. I think the pirate theme is fun. Hope you are feeling much better and your problem goes away without bothering you any more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails