Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Vinny's First Birthday!

Vinny & his mama ready to celebrate
Recognize anyone?????





 

Mia & Jess (heh, whose that little mama in the background?)
Grabbing that little corner of sunshine

Hmmmm, that doesn't look like a Pug????? 

I'm pretty sure someone was handing out fruit here.....

Ernie loves his mama!
Mia loved that watermelon!

Mia and Zoey in their tutus!  Those two sure act and look alike!
I just didn't have enough lap for my whole group!


Vinny couldn't take anymore fun!


Heh, kid got any candy?
Best friends!










No, I did not dress these two to match!!!



6 comments:

Payton said...

Great pictures! Looks like a super fun party, and mmmmm, watermelon!
Love,
Payton

Sandy said...

That does look like a very nice party. I think I'm in love with Vinney...just love that black face.

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie said...

Such cute pictures!! Looks like Vinny's birthday party was a blast!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Pug love everywhere!
Good times! All these photos make us smile!
love
tweedles

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Party pugs! Love all the dresses and tutus and clothes!

Bailey The Pug said...

Wish I could have been there. Happy Birthday Vinny!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails