Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Stewie's Story...

Oh Stewie!!! We love him to pieces!!!!

Stewie is from SEPRA. Harry's Pugalicious' mom and I were chatting on fb and I "mentioned" P saying number 6 could happen for me. She mentioned SEPRA had taken in some Pugs from a hoarder and I popped on the website to see them. In the process I saw Pogo. I sent her a note and asked if she knew if he was available...yeppers. I asked his story. Stray, demodetic , around 2, was adopted...and returned for being "active". Well, you all know Kiki and know ACTIVE IS KIKI. I mean ACTIVE after NAUGHTY. Anyhow, we put in application and even though many questioned our sanity...were approved! One little detail...he was being fostered in Missouri. Thankfully a WONDERFUL member of SEPRA just happened to be vacationing in Nebraska this past week and offered to let him hitch a ride from Missouri to Washington, PA. P and I decided to make a fun day out of the road trip to meet up with them.





Tomarrow our trip......

9 comments:

Sandy said...

I'm sitting here smiling thinking of all the fun and snoring and little pitter patter of paws at your house...not to mention barking. We got Emma from SERPA.

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Punchy,
Come to think of it...the reason Mimi was an easy decision was because we already had an active little Lily at home who needed someone her age to play with. So Stewie being Kiki's buddy absolutely makes sense now...but I will still not go over 5...because I think I lost it after 3. :)
Much love,
Mama Mindy of the Slimmer Puggums

Nicole said...

Stewie is CUTE!!! Congrats on #6!! Can't wait to hear more about him, sounds like Kiki has a partner in crime...

Southern Fried Pugs said...

He's adorable! Amazing that you are able to open your heart and home to another pug in need. And yay for Marty! He's not the only man pug in the house any more!

Mia said...

YEAH!!! Kiki has a playmate now!!! Momma and I can't wait to meet everyone!!!

~kisses~

Mia

Gracie the Agility Pug said...

Adorable!! Welcome to the family.

Harry Pugalicious said...

Hey there Stewie!!! Welcomes to the world of being a loved pug! Me and the LuLu also came from your rescue so we consider you family!

Mom says big kisses to you on getting adopted and said you landed in one of THE best pug homes out there!

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Congrats to you, P and Stewie! We think he is the perfect fit with Kiki and hopefully they will wear each other out.

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

pugsx4 said...

Good for the both of you! Go Stewie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails