Friday, September 09, 2011

Meeting the gang....

Everyone was anxiously awaiting our arrival at home. Although we did not expect that homecoming to be at 3:30 a.m., it was all good! I walked in first and was greeted crazily by the gang...a few minutes later P walked in with Stewie. There was a LOT of sniffing and Kiki barked like crazy. We put Stewie in the pen in the middle of the kitchen to get his bearings. He came from a foster home with multiple Pugs, so he pretty much took it all in stride.

Come on mom, let me out...I can handle it!We popped trouble maker Kiki into the pen..... she was VERY interested....and then just let him out and all was well...


P headed off for a couple hours sleep and I did my best to stay up. Around 5 a.m. I knew I was not going to be able to pull an all-nighter, so I popped Stewie into the crate and headed to be with the others. I layed in bed and listened for any crying and was so wound up I couldn't sleep. Finally I drifted off and before I knew it the alarm was ringing....7 a.m. Time to get up and pack for camp!!!!

Tomarrow: Stewie's first camp day!

8 comments:

pugsx4 said...

Wow, so much action and now to camp! Stewie is getting the full immersion. He is so cute, what a pug face.
I could just eat him up. Good for you guys. Post again soon, cannot wait to hear more.
Good luck, you are the best.

Tiffy said...

Awwwww. Stewie is the perfect pug for your gang. I'm sure that Ms. Kiki will show him the ropes and teach him to be a perfect angel just like she is!

Tiffy

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Looks like Stewie is fitting in perfectly. Kiki will have him running around, skidding on the floors, in no time.

Payton said...

What an exciting first day home for Stewie! Hope you guys get a chance to catch up on your sleep.
Love,
Payton

Chicas Libelulas said...

Bienvenido Stewie!!!
Our Mamma told us you were contagious!! or your Mamma was contagious because we got a son/nephew in our House Two!!! It look you are going to have a wonderful time with Kiki!!! Only show him good manners Kiki!!! Have a great time at Camp! We want a lot Pictures!!!
Bechos
Spongy & Licky
ohh and Patrick too

Sandy said...

His little face is so cute...wish I could squeeze it. I'm wondering when you ever caught up on your rest.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I think Stevie is getting lots of love and attention!
love
tweedles

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Stewie is small...what a cutie he is with miss kiki!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails