Sunday, January 16, 2011

A faraway customer.....

Last year I was contacted to make one of my tie sets for a little Pug named Spike. He lives farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away from me. Plus his mom's country does NOT authorize *paypal*. We got creative and she ordered and paid and I shipped and fretted that the package would never arrive. Thankfully it did and before Christmas this year she asked me to create a tuxedo coat for him to wear "with" his tie shirt. Having never made a tuxedo before...not to mention a tuxedo for a Pug, I measured and cut, and ripped out, and ended up with this....This week his mom surprised me with their Christmas photo!I love thinking of Spike "way over there" wearing his shirt and ties and now his tuxedo coat! Rock on Spike!!!!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Love it! :)

dw said...

How cute!

Sandy said...

Oh my goodness..that is the cutest tux I've ever seen. Little Spike is a cutie and his mama is so pretty.

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Oh how handsome Spike looks in his beautiful tux and shirt combo!
Wesa think you rocketh!
Much luvums and cinnamon butt wiggle-waggles,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Spike is adorable and he looks so sharp wearing that classy tuxedo!
He looks like he is ready for the ball.
Nice job on the tuxedo.
xoxox
tweedles

Anonymous said...

OMG I love the coat! What an awesome idea!!
Spike is so handsome all dressed up!

Frances Louise said...

That coat is stupendous! Spike simply ROCKS that coat.

Kitty+Coco said...

(WHISTLE)!!!! That is one super-fly tuxedo. Great job.

Kitty and Coco

Melissa said...

That is the studliest pug outfit I've ever seen. You rock!!!

I wish I could dress my boys up, but after replacing 3 collars and 2 harnesses (chewed off while worn!!), I don't think I can trust any of them with clothing.

Maybe one day I'll get brave :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails