Friday, January 21, 2011

Don't look now....

but Valentine's Day is right around the corner!!!

I've added some items to my Etsy shop and the girl's wanted to model them for you! Luckily this time I had finished up 4 dresses....so no one got left out of the modeling...well, except Marty! When you bring out the camera Marty looks DOWN. The girls...the girls LOVE modeling and dressing up!








although...now that I've looked at their faces they look downright gloomy!!! Must be the weather!!!!
I've also listed a couple of pairs of Pjs. More items to come this weekend! Stay tuned!!!!

7 comments:

kristie said...

the pink dress is adorable! they look like they are wondering what they are getting paid to model...

Anonymous said...

All dressed up and no where to go, can you blame them for looking gloomy? Where's the cake? BOL


Licks,
Sabrina

Sandy said...

These are just the cutest dresses and love that bowtie!

Pam said...

Adorable! absolutely adorable!

Swampgirl said...

How do you get so much done? Especially when you have been sick...can you mail me some energy?

Nicole said...

Yay for dresses and ties! I love your dresses and I'm so excited to get mine. I need to email you about that... lol I'll try to get on that tonight...

Kitty+Coco said...

Love the dresses! The last one is my favorite. Your pugs look so fetching in them too.

Kitty and Coco

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails