Wednesday, October 07, 2009

New items on etsy....

Zoey is showing off some of my newest etsy items. Everyone needs a change once in a while and I have been wanting to do some sort of dog jewelry. I finally was able to locate different colors of chunky beads and created some necklaces. I think they're adorable! They can be worn alone or with another collar or harness.

another variation.... You can see better photos of all I have done on my etsy......

and of course a couple of Halloween dresses.
these seem to be a big hit, I sold several already and love making this style.....
click on my sidebar link to my etsy sight....or visit...www.pugpossessed.etsy.com

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Rosie said...

The picture of Zoey with that necklace is priceless - she is certainly a diva!!!

Page said...

Dog jewelry...I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable!!

Mia said...

Love the Halloween dresses!! I have a few designs for dog jewelry, but haven't had the time to sit down and try them out. I think you have inspired me!!! =)

Jess & Lilo

Sandy said...

Those are so cute!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Way cute! I love the necklaces. Pugs know how to wear the bling!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi punchy!

your new necklaces and dresses are to die for! i love them!

you are amazing!

xoxox
m & e

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails