Saturday, December 01, 2007

30 Days of Coffee....opps that's over, thank goodness

Well, finally a cup of morning coffee in whatever mug I want!!!

Busy day today, this first day of December! Yep, it's here, ready or not!

Today we moved our son to his new apartment...one trip, 3 vehicles, little or no fighting or bloodshed.

After I totally messed up my closet and storage finding an outfit for P's holiday party tonight! All my selections were voted down by my daughter..ugh. I hope what she picked is okay..then again, I don't think I care!!!!

My girlfriend popped over and we went to our friend's holiday gift idea party. I managed to pick up the bosses' gifts and 2 others. I volunteered our "party tent" for tomarrow lighting party at their house, which meant P and their son had to get the huge wooden box out of it's place behind everything in the garage..oh, well, it's for a good cause!!!

Now we're getting ready to leave the house in 50 minutes....guess I better get moving!!!

4 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

I missed something - your son is moving into an apartment?? now you'll get your room back. Have fun at the party.

Sandy said...

Sounds like a good day. Aren't you glad to have C there to tell you what to wear? Do you tend to use the same coffee cup every day? I must hear if the food was good at the party.

Punchbugpug said...

Magnolia Sun, he didn't stay in his old room! He said the "guest" bed was horrible! LOL He camped in our den...now that was horrible!

RPM,yes a busy day, filled with a lot. I have to say C and I do offer wardrobe advice to each other! It's nice to have a female opinion!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Hooray! The son has moved! You can have your house back :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails