Yesterday my son called me in a panic from home. Seems his hours were cancelled yesterday at work, so he returned home (about 20 minutes after I had left) to find that Rosie and Zoey had gotten into a paint by number paint pot! Seems one of the little pots had fallen on the kitchen floor.
Now those little pots are only about an inch high, but oh what two little Pugs can do with an inch of pink paint! Their faces were covered, their feet, their tummies, my brown leather sofa, the family room rug..pink paint everywhere. He called the vet to be sure there wouldn't be a problem with them injesting some of the paint and the vet said since it is non-toxic, clean them up, rinse their mouths and keep an eye on them for vomiting. Unfortunately, he did not take any photos! Seems he was too alarmed by the whole thing.
Darn, I would have loved to see their little pink faces! Rosie still has pink whiskers, but that is it. Leather cleaner took care of the sofa...the rug, well pink. Heck, I wanted a new rug anyway! HAHAHA
PS Chloe remained innocent throughout the whole thing!