Sunday, May 24, 2015

New header....

I've been wanting to get some sort of memorial piece done of our group as it was it it's "prime".  Before illness, sadness, and passing of our girl Chloe.  I found Dobby Doodles on facebook and she worked with me to incorporate our love of Pugs and our love of boating and of course the infamous "pugboat".  I love how it turned out!  I'm going to also use it for my etsy shop header and can't wait to have a canvas made along with mugs for camp and t-shirts for my family!  I guess you'd call this a gift to myself that brings a smile to my heart!


10 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

that is an awesome header - love it

Kinley Westie said...

Luv da header!

Southern Fried Pugs said...

That is adorable.

Genki + Co. said...

The new header is really awesome. Greta piece of work! <3

Idaho PugRanch said...

love it!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Sandy said...

that is just perfect! Love!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Very cool
Lily & Edward

Swampgirl said...

I adore it!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

we love it!
love
tweedles

Rae - Say It Aint So said...

oh my it is perfect! if only you could get a big decal to put on the back of the pug boat! she captured your grumble beautifully!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails