Friday, May 22, 2015

Happy Birthday to me....

Another birthday is here. The years seem to be passing with more and more speed.  Wisdom comes with age, right?  When I think about the number of this year I am SHOCKED.  I don't feel a number...but I see some signs that my age is indeed advancing!  A few thoughts for this birthday.
If your taught to treat animals right....you will.

There is NOTHING like open hearted joy (and my grandbaby)!

You will hold memories of your mom in your heart when she can't be here for you to lean on.

Pug friends rock!
Don't kiss and tell!

It is important to share.

Education never hurt anyone.
Birthday hats make the party!
Cake rocks too!

If someone tells you you are a princess...you are!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Burfday!
Have a great fun filled day
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Idaho PugRanch said...

Wishing you a wonderful birthday!
Hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

stellaroselong said...

Ah we sure enjoyed those pictures and your comments. Happy Happy Day to you.
stella rose

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday Punchy. Loved seeing the pictures and your words of wisdom are ringing in my ears!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Happy Birthday!!
love
tweedles

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a lovely time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails