Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rehearsal

Rehearsal was tonight. Strangly no one from the party house assisted us? Not sure what that is about. We were sort of guessing as to location of chairs, etc. The grounds are nice, and it is supposed to be a nice day....low 70's AMEN.

Ushers practicing standing.....notice my sister in background. She was being the Justice of the Peace.
The bridesmaids. Look at that pretty one right in the middle!
The bride and her dad. He had just finished "dancing down the stairs" in this photo. I hope he does that on Saturday!Then on to the dinner we hosted. R and H had a good time and are pretty excited about it all.
Hopefully others got more pics than I did. I'm glad there is a photographer at the wedding or I'd end up with no pics!

9 comments:

Libby's Library said...

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed - for good weather, great photo's and a great time had by all!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

It looks like a great place for the wedding. We hope the weather holds out for the party.

kristie said...

the site is gorgeous! is texting allowed during the ceremony (see pic #2)? if so i'll be sure to send you a text during that time, lol.

"M" said...

Best of wedding luck going your way!

Mia said...

We'll pray for good weather!!! Uncle Brandon had an outdoor wedding, so the momma remembers the worries over weather!! We'll keep everything crossed that you have a beautiful, special day tomorrow =)

Lilo

Jemima Jones Beck said...

Rehersals are such a good idea - we didn't have one at my wedding and we...should have, I'll put it that way. Looks like a nice location!

Sandy said...

Oh this is exciting! I can't wait to see more pictures.

Nevis said...

Looks like everyone had a great day. Tomorrow is going to go perfectly!!! You'll be in my prayers!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

wowowowow!!! I missed so much from my MIA on the Blogging world!
So exciting!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails