Tuesday, July 21, 2009

First born stuff

Chloe is my first born Pug. She's the one that started our Pug family. She usually looks much like a potatoe bug, but this day she was HOT and stretched out on the cool floor. We haven't hd much of that hot weather so far this summer. I'm not a big fan of hot weather, so I really haven't missed it all that much. I'm just really hopeful it doesn't decide to be 100 and humid for the wedding. The wedding of my first born human! It is less than 8 weeks away. Hard to believe. They have been dating so long......engaged so long....and planning so long. The shower (combined) is this coming weekend. Our end of things is falling into place. I think it is a tad stressful to be planning this in the midst of present economy, but I'm sure it will all turn out nice. I picked up my dress yesterday! Yes, I got a dress! You many think...hmmm, she never talked about a dress. But, I went to local shop, tried on this dress first and loved it. It was WAY more than I wanted to spend, but heck my time and stress is worth more! So now to get the shoes and decided on jewelry, buy a shower gift, plan rehearsal dinner. All in the midst of the 1000 other things I'm involved in. I know I'm going to wake up and it'll be November and I'll be wondering where all the time went!

So my first born is getting married...phew...that's weird.

5 comments:

Swampgirl said...

My #2 son is getting married in December so I can relate. I will begin the dress hunt this week. The mother of the bride has selected her dress so I'm up next. I had no idea how much these dresses cost!!! I buy my clothes at the thrift store or on the 75% off rack.

Yours Truly said...

Chloe looks absolutely adorable all sprawled out! And good luck with your wedding stuff; my mom is going through that right now with me, as I am the baby of 9 and am getting married in December.

Mia said...

Congrats on the wedding!! I hope all goes well. As for Chloe, love the boneless pug pose as we call it!!!

Leah said...

LOL, potato bug!! It is an ongoing
'discussion' in our house what to call those things. Jason calls them potato bugs but i call them roly-polies.

Chloe loks precious!! best of luck with your son's wedding!!

Life With Dogs said...

Very exciting news! I hope you will bring back some pics for the rest of us! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails