Sunday, April 26, 2009

Back at camp....

We just got home from camp just a bit ago and I realized two things...first I left my camera cord there (thank goodness for a laptop that transfers SD cards, and second, I forgot to take photos!!!!

The Pugs settled right back in there like they'd never been gone! Friday night we went to neighbors for a campfire. It started raining, then lightening, then we ran for our place. Marty has decided that he does NOT like thunder. The storm was "stuck" out over the lake and lasted over 2 hours! Every time it thundered, he barked. I finally went in back bedroom, made up the bed turned on the fan and got him quieted down....short night!















Saturday P hung the porch blinds and then went golfing. I got all my porch stuff in place and relaxed. In the afternoon there was a party at one of our friends. There were quite a few of us there. I did take a few photos at the party, but promised I would NOT post! HAHA Here is the view from this hill in the camp. You can not see our place from here.

After the party broke up (wow, did it get cold!) we went back to our place and P started a campfire. Our friends from downstate had arrived that day and they came over for chili and the campfire. It ended up raining, so we went inside and had coffee and chatted a while.

Sunday morning P went to help T put his boat in and I painted, read, napped, and took a walk. We were going to leave early but got invited to T's for his cooking. YUM! We never left until almost dark. The Pugs are exhausted and frankly...I am too!

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

4 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

we went to camp too...but we didnt have the fun you had...we cleaned up our site and Pulled out so the new family can move in...we said our goodbyes~
Im looking foward to reading your posts to get my Camp fix now that we are no longer seasonal campers.

Magnolia Sun said...

I'm so glad the weather is warming up for you. Yall also seem to have such a good time camping.

The Devil Dog said...

That was quite a busy weekend. We are sorry you had such storms and rain. Not a drop here, and really quite warm.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome (albeit stormy) weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails