Thursday, June 12, 2008

Screenroom Progress

The screenroom is coming along. Here is the hardtop all up. This top will fold down over the entire expanse of the trailer in the Fall. This is the progress of the screens being put into place. Since we got this used, we have been doing some retro-fitting. I use the term "we" loosely as P has been working with friends and I have been the "supervisor"...they have actually fired me twice, but then I get hired back!
Screen door in place...I considered leaving the end open for dance recitals and puppet shows, but P said NO.
Getting the idea of being "screened" in....
Just a bit more to do. We changed the roofline pitch, so P has to construct new top pieces. P said he was making the pieces out of wood to paint white and then I can hang "junk" up there.

We let the puggies out here before we left. They ran around crazy! This will be nice additional space for us, plus now we can eat out there without invasion of BUGS.....
This weekend we will hopefully get the little stuff done so I can hang the blinds, etc.

9 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

That is going to be such a perfect space for hanging out. No bugs! Woo-hoo!

Clover said...

The screen room looks great! I am sure you will enjoy your outdoor bug-free space!

Page said...

my husband calls it "junk" too. I call it lovely decor! (And absolutely necessary!)

Pam said...

It's looking great!

Magnolia Sun said...

It looks great - good job.

The Devil Dog said...

That does look like a great spot to hang out in. Momloves the no bugs part. It sure will be nice this summer.

Roxy

Sandy said...

Wow, it looks great. I can imagine what fun it will be to hang out there with the pugs.

Anonymous said...

My pug would love the space too. Good job!

kristie said...

i really like the screen room, and it adds a LOT of space for you to hang out (bug free). but i really think you should have left it open for puppet shows and the like!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails