Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wedding Gowns and a grandaughter....

Well, did I get your attention????

A friend requested I make her Pug a wedding gown. She sent me the measurements and I got to work. I decided no wedding gown was complete without a veil, and no veil is complete without a "blusher". Here Zoey models....




I'm very please with how it turned out. I may have to add this to my Etsy account.

Now for the grandaughter part.....

Meet "Bailey". R surprised us with his new furry "bundle of joy". She's only 9 weeks old....wow! They went home with a harness, collar, 2 leashes, puppy shampoo, 2 balls, and a brush. What's a grandmother for?






12 comments:

kristie said...

oh my dear lord above! that wedding dress is the cutest thing i've EVER seen...when's the wedding? i hope they get a videographer and tape it.

your granddog is awful large for a 9 week old ;-)

Pam said...

Oh my gosh...that is the cutest outfit! You did such a great job with it. I just love the veil, great touch.

Bailey is very cute!

AM said...

What a sweet face!

and Zoey looks absolutely adorable.GREAT JOB. And you should definetly sell those.

Priscilla said...

What an adorable dress! Good job! You'll definitely have to sell those.

Congrats on the new grandbaby! She's a beaut!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Love the wedding gown! So adorable.
your Grand-Dogger is so sweet!

Sandy said...

Oh my goodness...the wedding dress is great! I love the little hat/veil. Zoey is a beautiful bride model.

What a cute granddog you have!!! I bet he will be loved on and you might be babysitting some, too!

The Devil Dog said...

That wedding dress is outstanding. It is gorgeous! Really. As for the new puppy, cute. Babysitting is fun, we hear.

Roxy

Unknown said...

Very sweet - what is your Etsy store name? I'd love to see what else you have!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

That wedding dress is really awesome. You do spectacular work! I'm so glad I'm not a girl dog - LOL! How is your granddog not a Pug? I'm confused. That dog has a snout.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful wedding dress! and what a cute puppy!!

Anonymous said...

The wedding dress is beautiful! It makes me want to get a girl Pug to be a part of my wedding. Too beautiful! I can't wait to see what else you make.

Jemima Jones Beck said...

I love the wedding dress! I can't believe how cute it is!
Your new little grand daughter is adorable! Look at all of the personality in her cute little face!
Love,
Jemima Jones Beck

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails