Saturday, March 01, 2008

The Real March 1st and sometimes a question is just a question...

I guess March 1st can mark the official first day of "going for the green". Here is my glowing St. P' Day tree. I have missplaced the closeups of glittery 4 leaf clovers and hats. The family is asking when this tree will be taken down....my answer after Easter...they have all breathed a collective sigh of relief.
March has come in like a lion around here. Snow, blowing, freezing....6 more weeks until camp opens, hard to believe.
Also, all you commenters yesterday passed my little quiz...."should I get another Pug?" was just that a question. One to see if you all read to the end...you did...you pass. No more Pugs to this clan for a long, long time. Four is a houseful, a car full, and a bedfull.
Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

The Devil Dog said...

After Easter? Does it change color? From all green to pastels? Mom can't believe you can have so many decorations that your pugs don't get into. I was on the kitchen table when she came home today. And she had pushed the chairs what she thought was far away. Ha! I can get into anything.

It's getting out of it that is the trouble.

Roxy

Sandy said...

I love the green st. patty tree! That's a checkbook full of pugs, too!

Priscilla said...

Dang.

I was kind of hoping you'd be nuts enough to get a 5th. We could visit you every day and watch you unravel.

It would be fun!

For us anyway.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails