Thursday, October 04, 2007

Name Meme

From Elvis Pug!

Fun. Try it!
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car),
Inky VW
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie),
Coffee Sugar
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name),
D-The
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal),
Red Pug
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born),
Lynn Rochester
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first),
The De
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink),
The Yellow Coffee
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers),
Albert Sigmund (OMG)
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy),
Vanilla Chocolate
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ),
Clara Francis

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter),
Baker Boston
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower).
Autumn Aster
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)Pear Pantie
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree),
Oatmeal Ash
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”),
The Sewing Breezy Tour



If you do this, leave me a note. I'd love to see all your cool names.Rock on!

4 comments:

Christine & Giggs said...

I did mine!

Priscilla said...

I love it!

Suki & Joey said...

That's a cool game! I think I'll let my Mom do it, since I didn't have teachers and whatnot ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

LOL I love this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails