Urban Hounds gave us this award. Thank you so much. We really enjoy their blog! If you don't know them, stop by and sniff around!
The rules and instruction for this award are as follows . . .
1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them.
3) Answer the 5 simple questions. (see below)
4) Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify each of them. (see below)
5) Display the award on your blog somewhere.
1) If you could change one thing, what would you change?
The furry six would love to have Mom and Dad home all day and snooze away on the sofa or the cloud bed.
I would ALSO love to be home all day too!!!
2) If you could repeat an age, what would it be? any year?
I’m sure the furry six would all like to be the wonderful age of three. Stewie just turned three and Kiki is won’t be three until June, but the others are all between 8 and 14!!!
Hmmm, what age would I like to be???? I think 38 to 42 although I have to say I’m very content at the age I am!!!
3) What is one thing that really scares you?
I don’t think Marty, Chloe and Zoey are afraid of ANYTHING. Rosie is afraid of her harness (who can figure that out?) Stewie is afraid of men in hats (must be something in his past life before us) and Kiki is afraid of broom, mop and the vacumn.
I am afraid of flying. Ugh.
4) What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
The furry ones dream of unlimited treats and free feeding bowls. NOT happening!
My dream is to live on the ocean for at least a month of each year!
5) If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
The furry ones are happy being well loved Puggies just the way they are.
I would like to be a chef for a day!!! I’m not big into cooking and thing it would be fun to actually be a chef…but just one day!
I would like to pass this award to:
Kitty & Coco
Arliss the Pug
Wilma The Pug