Saturday, November 20, 2010

Weary....

Got up at 3 a.m. today, just too much on my mind. Miss Kiki got up too, she doesn't like to miss a trick. We surfed the net until 5 a.m. and then took a nap on the sofa till 6 a.m.

Another morning at the rental shampooing carpets, washing the kitchen floor, and painting bathroom trim. We ordered the new stove and fridge last night and it will be here next week, but....still no tenant.

After the work-out over there, I came home and headed up to the sewing room to pack together an Etsy order that came in today. Then I had to try to make sense out of the chaos in the sewing room created by the return of my dad...who by the way, has not returned yet??? I guess if he decides now not to come back at least I got rid of some junk!

Now I'm off to go back upstairs to get cranking on those Christmas PJ orders! Don't forget if your little furry one needs an outfit for the holidays or your looking to do some shopping for a furry friend to visit my Etsy. I am trying to get stuff up there, but you can always convo or email me to place a custom order at no extra charge. Saturday night dinner and now back up to sew again. Winter Pjs are tonights project.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails