Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another collection? New stuff on etsy

It appears I also collect knitting needles and crochet hooks! This is a sampling of the ones I have. There are more...it is embarrasing, but.....different patterns and yarns require different sizes. Plus after my mom died I got some of the ones she had. Anyhow I came across this crocheted dress I made over 2 years ago! All it needed was the ribbon added, but somehow it got put away and that was that. Crocheting is nice because it is a project you can take anywhere and for someone who can't sit with NOTHING going on, it works. Knitting is great too, but I don't like to take knitting needles in the car....seems dangerous!


I was inspired from my find and have created these. You will find them in my shop. As always if you have another color or need a different size, drop me a note!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Punchy....I don't think there's anything you can create! Those are so pretty.

Archie and Melissa said...

hi punchy!
i cannot think of a better collection to have! how fun!

i adore your crochet dresses!

how wonderful!

xoxoxo
melissa

Frances Louise said...

Your stuff is always the best!

Paula said...

Adorable crocheted dress Punchy!

Jemima Jones Beck said...

Very cool!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails