Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I have not left the country...really

Sometimes I can't figure out how I had time to raise children...real ones...human ones....

I have been busy with details of our big Pug event in September, which seems far away, but we all know how fast that time goes. I am also secretary of the "social" group at our campground. I started a website for better communication and am doing a monthly newsletter. The sign up on the website is slow, but steady and I just finished my second month newsletter. Glad I don't run a newspaper. No wonder they're so many ads....

Anyhow, this past weekend it rained...I mean REALLY rained. We are now going to put gutters on the screen room. The rug was wet almost across the entire floor. Ugh. The furry ones are hanging in there. They love weekends best when we are together practically 24/7. We're coming up on our vacation week and are really looking forward to that.

C is going to do my hair tonight. I might take pics...might...

5 comments:

The Devil Dog said...

Funny how you don't think about things like gutters til after it really really rains! Your life sounds pretty busy. Mom says she knows what you mean.

Roxy

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh it is raining like crazy here too! So far it has rained on and off for 3 weeks now..
I remember when we first got out screenroom and our floor was like a wet sponge when it rained... then Brad had a smart idea of putting up a gutter! Did you put up a Gutter? if not you really should...it helps keep the rain out of the screen room..

Archie and Melissa said...

hi punchy!
please let me know if you need a donation for your pug fundraiser raffle. i would be honored to send one. :)
melissa

Pam said...

Feel free to blow some of that rain down south. It's been really dry here and if we do get rain it's a bad storm, which I'm not fond of.

Page said...

Yes, the pugs seem to love it when we're rained in and going stir crazy in the house since we get to be with them 24/7! Poor pugs when it's sunny all weekend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails