Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pay it Forward

Okay, so I joined in on this idea from Guiness & Dublin's mama Have you seen the movie "Pay It Forward"? IF not check it out!



In keeping with the tradition of the movie...PIF..........................



"Here's how it works! I'll send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange! I don't know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week...LOL... but you will receive it within 30 days, that's a promise! The only thing you have to do in return is "pay it forward" by making the same promise on your blog"

So the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog, will get something made for them by me! I can't wait to see who you are! I should be able to come up with something good, just you wait and see! Let me know you want in and if you are among the first 3, you'll be in! I moderate my comments so send 2 comments. One to say your in and one to send me your email address, so I can reach you for your address. I promise I won't post the comment with your address!!!!


Join in and then just pay it forward!

5 comments:

kristie said...

i'd love to have something that you created so count me in!!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Oh, Oh, I want to play! I can make Woman knit something!

AM said...

I WANT TO PLAY! I didnt even finish reading the post, I better go back and read the rest!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Woo-hoo! I made first three! I better tell Woman ...

Jennifer said...

thanks for signing up...this thing is spreading like wildfire : )

cheers to cute pugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails