1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Wow, I look tired.
2. How much cash do you have on you? Lots of change, spent all my cash.
3. What word rhymes with "DOOR"? Score (Hockey on the brain)
4. Favorite Planet: Earth
5. Who is the 4th person on the missed call list on your cellphone? My daughter, a call from 5/11
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? Hokey Pokey for my son!
7. What shirt are you wearing? Black and White top with 3/4 sleeves, white cuffs and collar
8. Do you "label" yourself? Nope.
9. Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing? Merona pumps from JC Penney
10. Bright or dark room? Bright
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I Love them of course!
12. What does your watch look like? I have a lot of watches, the one I am wearing now has black leather straps and a Pug on it!
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? "Mom, I got home fine, I'll talk 2 u tomarrow!" from my son
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? I have no idea, my town doesn't have any.
16. What's a word you say a lot? "whatever"
17. Who told you s/he loved you last? My son last night when he left our house
18. Last furry thing you touched? Zoey
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? None
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? None
21. Favorite age you have been so far? wow, I don't really think I have a favorite age that I have been
22. Your worst enemy? needless worry
23. What is your current desktop picture? Chloe, Zoey, Rosie and Marty on a pillow
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? That is so crazy.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? Million bucks...flying is OUT
26. Do you like someone? I like a lot of people
27. The last song you listened to? Hmmm...I haven't listened to the radio since P got out of the car at 6:30am. I like quiet in the car
28. What time of day were you born? 2:30ish in the afternoon
29. What is your favorite number? 23
30. Where did you live in 1987? New York haha same as now!
31. Are you jealous of anyone? Probably, but not sure who
32. Is anyone jealous of you? Yep
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Sitting at my desk at work
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I don't use vending machines
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes, very
36. If you had to get a tattoo where would it be? Foot
37. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be? I can speak Spanish, so I guess I would say German...maybe Latin, I've always thought Latin was cool
38. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes.
39. Are you touchy feely? No. Does Huggy count?
40. What's your life motto? If it's not worth asking for, it's not worth having.
41. Name three things you have on at all times? clothes...sorry, couldn't resist...hmmm, cell phone, keys, change
42. What is your favorite city/town? I Love Cape May, NJ..I also like Williamsburg, VA
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? My Morning Coffee ...$1.40
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I wrote a card out to Sandy and STILL HAVE NOT SENT IT OUT WITH HER GIFT!!!!
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Can I yes, would I no
46. Your first love: What is the last thing you heard about him/her? His wife cheated on him!
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? 5 generations
48. The last time you dressed fancy - Our niece's wedding in February
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Not at this moment
50. Have you been burned by love? Yep
51. Do you read in the bathroom? In the tub
52. Do you sing in the shower? or the car? The car.
53. If you stumbled upon your ex's blog, would you read it? Sure
54. Is there one food you have never eaten and refuse to try? Liver
55. Can you change a flat tire on your car? Sure, but it's right up there with changing oil