Tuesday, February 20, 2007

More Un-Birthday....

I have come to realize that a long weekend, does not mean more time to get things done. I had good intentions, but alas....did not complete what I had set in my mind, so I am back-tracking to the Pug party we had on Sunday. Our turn out was a little smaller due to several cases of the flu, etc. We had 21 adults, 1 baby, 1 toddler, 21 Pugs and 1 Italian Greyhound! There were plenty of good eats and a "Puggy" gift exchange.

AM, yes Marty was there, but very busy following me from space to space. Here he is being a good boy at the party...


















Some party goers enjoying a little game of "keep away"















Zoey tried on her gift...a "diva sweater". I'm surprised Rosie didn't try to eat the feathers on it.
















Chloe "watching" the goings on.















Monday my husband, daughter and I met my dad and his girlfriend out for breakfast. Then my daughter and I went shopping. I haven't been out shopping since before Christmas. This weekend is our niece's wedding and my son's birthday. We didn't get gifts for either. We also did not find a dress for my daughter to wear. I did manage to buy a new pair of boots and a pair of shoes. I had to be home early, in order to take Chloe to her annual check-up. The vet says she could stand to drop 2 pounds...poor baby! She had her rabies shot and heart worm test and home we went. After the vet we (Pugs and I) settled in for a nice nap, which I never do!

The evening consisted of one of our ebay auctions ending and doing listings for another, packing my husband's lunch, and reading emails.

Today, well today I am doing my best to stay awake at work! I have a lengthy Planning Board meeting tonight, so I better wake up soon!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Zoey is looking like a movie star in her black feathers!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Great pictures, and cool gifts at the gift exchange!

Leah said...

Marty is so handsome! You are so lucky to have him, and he is so lucky to have you! Your girls look beautiful, too (as always!).

Michele said...

I love all the outfits. I wish I could find a Puggy Fashion Show. Maybe I'll have to plan one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails